- Why has Paul not visited Corinth again? [ 2 Corinthians 1:23-2:2 ]
- What were the effects of Paul’s previous letter? [ 2 Corinthians 2:3-4, 7:8-9 ]
- What does Paul want the Corinthian’s to do with the person that has been punished? [ 2 Corinthians 2:5-11 ]
- What event is described just before the passage? [ 2 Corinthians 5:10 ]
- Why is Paul encouraged to persuade others? [ 2 Corinthians 5:11 ]
- What is Paul’s motivation? [ 2 Corinthians 5:13-14 ]
- Why is the life of the Christian different? [ 2 Corinthian 2:15 ]
- Considering the context of [ 2 Corinthians 5:12 ], what is Paul’s resolve in [ 2 Corinthians 5:16 ] ?
- What is special concerning those in Christ? [ 2 Corinthians 5:17 ]
- What has God achieved in Christ? [ 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 ]
- Where the did the reconciliation come from?
- How did Paul carry the message of Christ to others? [ 2 Corinthians 5:20 ]
- What does he want the Corinthians to do?
- Why should this be an outworking of God’s reconciliation in Christ?
- What is the context of this request? [ 2 Corinthians 2:10 ]
- What do Christian’s become in Christ? [ 2 Corinthians 5:21 ]
- What has God achieved in Christ?
- Why is reconciliation important?
- Who did he die for?
- What are those that are in Christ?
- How should God’s gift of reconciliation in Christ affect us?
- What should we be focused on?
- How should God’s grace affect our behaviour towards others?