- Who wrote this letter? [ Galatians 1:1 ]
- Who did he write it to? [ Galatians 1:2 ]
- Why was this letter written? [ Galatians 2:16, 3:1 ]
- Who is Paul? What is his position within the Church? [ Galatians 1:1 ]
- In this letter, what does Paul stress concerning himself? [ Galatians 1:1, 1:11-12 ]
- Why might Paul have included Jesus, God the Father and the other brothers in his introduction? [ Galatians 1:1-2 ]
- What have God and Jesus done for the church and Paul? [ Galatians 1:3-5 ]
- Where were they taken from?
- How are God and Jesus related to the churches and Paul?
- How should the Galatians respond to Jesus’ work?
- Why is Paul surprised? [ Galatians 1:6 ]
- What have the Galatians done?
- Why are the people changing their understanding of the gospel? [ Galatians 1:7 ]
- How serious is this matter? [ Galatians 1:8-9 ]
- What had the Galatians previously accused Paul of doing? [ Galatians 1:10 ]
- What is Paul’s objective?
- Why is Paul motivated to write to the Galatians?
- What have God the Father and Jesus done for the Church?
- How should the Church respond to this?
- Why is it important to hold onto the true gospel?
- Why is this such a serious matter? What is at stake?
- How should those that teach in the church be focused?
- How might we respond to those that wander away from the true gospel?
- What is it important to watch out for? [ Galatians 1:7 ]