- What is described in the previous text? [ Genesis 1:1-2:3 ]
- What does God think of his creation?
- What does he think about the people that he has created?
- How is God’s name different in [ Genesis 1:1-2:3 ] and [ Genesis 2:4-25 ] ?
- Why had it not rained yet? [ Genesis 2:5 ]
- What was man expected to do? [ Genesis 2:5, 15 ]
- How was man made? [ Genesis 2:7 ]
- How was the creation of man different from the creation of the animals in [ Genesis 1:1-2:3 ] ?
- What did God provide for man? [ Genesis 2:8-14 ]
- What was the command that God gave man? [ Genesis 2:16 ]
- What responsibility and honour did God give man? [ Genesis 2:19-20 ]
- What does this demonstrate concerning God’s relationship with his people?
- Why might God have suggested that it was better to make man a helper? [ Genesis 2:18 ]
- Why were the animals not suitable helpers for the man? [ Genesis 2:18, 20 ]
- How is women related to man? [ Genesis 2:21-22 ]
- In contrast to the animals, how did man feel when he saw woman? [ Genesis 2:23 ]
- Why is it logical that the two become one flesh? [ Genesis 2:24 ]
- What are people tempted to do, instead of holding fast to each other in marriage? [ Genesis 2:24 ]
- Why are the man and woman not ashamed? [ Genesis 2:25, 17 ]
- How is God’s relationship with people different with respect to animals?
- How does this passage demonstrate God’s care for his people?
- What does God expect people to be doing on the Earth?
- How is following Jesus Christ a fulfilment of this?