- What will happen to those that trust in the Lord in the time of judgement? [ Isaiah 40:30-31 ]
- Who does the LORD’s focus switch to at the beginning of Isaiah 41 ? [ Isaiah 41:1-2 ]
- Why did the king from the East/North attack? [ Isaiah 41:2, 25 ]
- Why did the king from the East win many battles? [ Isaiah 41:2-3 ]
- What is the reaction of the coastland nations to the LORD’s judgement and power? [ Isaiah 41:5-7 ]
- What is the right reaction to the LORD’s coming judgement?
- Why should the faithful sons and daughters of Abraham not be afraid? [ Isaiah 41:8-13 ]
- What does the LORD promise to do to the enemies of his people? [ Isaiah 41:14-16 ]
- How will the LORD answer the poor and the needy? [ Isaiah 41:17-20 ]
- What will happen to those that trust in the works of their hands? [ Isaiah 41:29 ]
- How is the LORD described in this passage?
- How might this help us when we feel threatened or struggle in this world?
- Why is trusting in anything else except the LORD foolish?
- In this passage, are God’s people safe?
- Who are they safe from?
- What will happen to their enemies?