- What is described immediately before this passage? [ Isaiah 63:1-6 ]
- Has this happened yet?
- How is this in contrast to this week’s passage?
- Who is speaking just after this passage? [ Isaiah 65:1 ]
- What has the Lord done for his people? [ Isaiah 63:7,9 ]
- How have they treated him in return? [ Isaiah 63:10 ]
- How did he demonstrate his grace? [ Isaiah 63:11a ]
- How were the people delivered from the sea? [ Isaiah 63:11-12 ]
- Where was the Holy Spirit? [ Isaiah 63:11 ]
- Who led the people? [ Isaiah 63:14 ]
- What is the plea of the person that is praying? [ Isaiah 63:15-64:12 ]
- What is the state of the people, the land and the temple? [ Isaiah 63:17-19, Isaiah 64:6-7, Isaiah 64:10-11 ]
- How does the person praying address the Lord? [ Isaiah 63:16, Isaiah 64:8 ]
- What have they been affected by? [ Isaiah 64:5-7 ]
- How hopeful is the picture in the prayer?
- How is [ Isaiah 65 ] an answer to this prayer?
- What is the character of the Lord?
- What has he done for his people?
- What does the Lord do in response to his people’s sin?
- What does the praying person in the passage value?
- Do we value these things?
- Why is there hope of salvation for God’s people?