- What subject is Jesus discussing in the passage that proceeds this one? [ Luke 13:18-21 ]
- Where was Jesus going? [ Luke 13:22]
- Why is this significant? [ Luke 13:35 ]
- What is the person that speaks to Jesus concerned about? [ Luke 13:23 ]
- What is the narrow door? [ Luke 13:24 ]
- Who is the master of the house? [ Luke 13:25 ]
- How is striving to enter through the narrow door related to knowing Jesus?
- What will some people argue at the time of the final judgement? [ Luke 13:26 ]
- What does the weeping and gnashing of teeth refer to? [ Luke 13:27-28 ]
- In comparison to the Jews, who else will come from all over the Earth? [ Luke 13:29 ]
- How are the Gentiles last with respect to the Jews? How may some of them become first? Why might Jesus be telling a Jewish audience this?
- What did the Pharisees warn Jesus about? [ Luke 13:31 ]
- What is Jesus focused on? [ Luke 13:32 ]
- What will the city of Jerusalem do to Jesus? [ Luke 13:33-34a ]
- How did Jesus care for Jerusalem? [ Luke 13:34 ]
- What should all people strive to do?
- Why is this import ant?
- Who will be welcomed into the kingdom of God?
- How did Jesus care for those that would ultimately kill him?
- What is Jesus focused on doing?