- Who was drawing near to Jesus? [ Luke 15:1 ]
- Why did the Pharisees object? [ Luke 15:2 ]
- What does Jesus desire to do? [ Luke 15:4 ]
- Who was Jesus talking to? [ Luke 16:1 ]
- What will happen to the dishonest manager? [ Luke 16:2 ]
- Why does the manager reduce the bills of the managers clients? [ Luke 16:5-7 ] What is he hoping to achieve? [ Luke 16:4 ]
- What is the manager focused on during his final time in office?
- How are the disciples (the sons of light) to use money and material wealth (unrighteous wealth)? [ Luke 16:9 ]
- What are they to be focused on? [ Luke 16:9b ]
- If the manager sacrificed his commission, how is this similar to how the disciples should use their money?
- In contrast to material wealth, what are the true riches that Jesus mentions? [ Luke 16:11 ]
- What is Jesus encouraging the disciples to do?
- What is it that the disciples should be hoping to own? [ Luke 16:12 ]
- What characterises someone that follows God? [ Luke 16:13 ]
- In contrast to this, what have the Pharisees been doing? [ Luke 16:15 ]
- Our departure is sure (similar to the manager being fired and the disciples death). Therefore, how should we use the wealth that we have been given?
- What does Jesus encourage us to look forward to?
- If we are following God, how will we behave?
- What does Jesus think of those that justify themselves before men, but ignore God?
- FIX ME