- Who is proclaimed as righteous among the ten lepers? [ Luke 17:11-19 ]
- Why is this significant?
- How is our passage similar to [ Luke 16:14-16 ]?
- What have Jesus and the disciples been preaching?
- What do the Pharisees think they can enter?
- Why cannot the Pharisees see the coming of the kingdom of God? [ Luke 17:20-21 ]
- FIX ME
- What event is Jesus referring to concerning [ Luke 17:22-24 ]?
- What false teaching is Jesus addressing? (This false teaching occurs later in the Thessalonian church [ 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 ])
- What must Jesus do before he returns as the triumphant king? [ Luke 17:25 ]
- How are the two events that Jesus mentions similar? [ Luke 17:26-29 ]
- Who were saved? Who were destroyed?
- What is Jesus suggesting will happens when he returns as the triumphant king? [ Luke 17:30-31 ]
- Why did Lot’s wife look back? [ Luke 17:32-33 ]
- What is the visible difference between the one that is taken and the one that is left? [ Luke 17:34-35 ]
- How might this be connected to Jesus’ statement concerning the unseen kingdom? [ Luke 17:20 ]
- How does Jesus draw the Pharisees back to the seriousness of what he is saying? [ Luke 17:37 ]
- Why is Jesus’ message to the Pharisees a message of grace?
- Why might Jesus have been warning the Pharisees?
- What does this suggest about God’s character, concerning his grace and judgement?
- Who will Jesus save?