- What did God say John would do? [ Luke 1:15-17 ]
- How does John’s ministry start? [ Luke 3:2 ]
- Why might Luke have included the list of rulers in [ Luke 3:1-2 ] ?
- What was John’s central message? Why was this surprising? [ Luke 3:3 ]
- In the context of Luke 3, what is the meaning of the quote from Isaiah? [ Luke 3:4-5 ]
What was wrong with the people
who went to find John? [ Luke 3:7-9 ]
How is this
linked to John’s ministry?
What are the examples of works
following repentance that John gives? [ Luke 3:10-14 ]
Why may the people have found
this difficult to apply before repenting?
- Why may the people have found
What does John say about Jesus?
[ Luke 3:15-17 ]
What does John think about
When will Jesus complete what
- What does John think about
Who rejected the gospel in this
passage? Why might he have rejected the gospel? [ Luke 3:18-20 ]
How does John’s warning and promise of salvation in Jesus apply
- What things changed or should change when we repent of our sins?
How are those that reject the gospel similar to the king? What
reasons might they give?