- What was special about Nazareth? [ Luke 4:23 ]
- What happened to Jesus in Nazareth? [ Luke 4:28-29 ]
- What was special about Jesus’ teaching? [ Luke 4:32 ]
- What two things does Jesus have power over in this passage? [ Luke 4:33, Luke 4:41 ] and [ Luke 4:39-40 ]
- What do the daemons know about Jesus? [ Luke 4:34, Luke 4:41 ]
- How did Jesus defeat the daemons? [ Luke 4:35, 4:41b ]
- What does Jesus prevent the daemon from doing to the man in the synagogue?
- What does Jesus’ power over daemons signal to the people who are watching?
- What was wrong with Simon’s mother-in-law? [ Luke 4:38 ]
- Why did Jesus come to see her? [ Luke 4:38 ]
- How did Jesus heal her? [ Luke 4:39 ]
- How quickly was she completely better? [ Luke 4:39 ]
- What does this suggest about Jesus’ power over illness?
- Of the other people that were brought to Jesus, how many did he heal? [ Luke 4:40 ]
- Why did Jesus leave Capernaum? [ Luke 4:43 ]
- What does this passage suggest about the power of Jesus’ words?
- What does Jesus have complete authority and power over?
- How much do we value Jesus teaching?
- Do we really trust the Lord with all aspects of our lives?