- Who has been gathered [ Luke 6:12-16 ] ?
- What sort of people where they?
- Why have a great crowd of people been looking for Jesus? [ Luke 6:17-19 ]
- Who was Jesus primarily addressing? [ Luke 6:20a ]
- What characterises the people of the kingdom of God?
- Where are their riches? [ Luke 6:20b, 6:24 ]
- What is their desire? [ Luke 6:21a, 6:25a ]
- Why do they mourn? [ Luke 6:21b, 6:25b ]
- Why are they rejected? [ Luke 6:22-23, 6:26 ]
- How are the followers of Jesus to respond to their enemies? [ Luke 6:27-36 ]
- What should the followers of Jesus be focused on? [ Luke 6:37-42 ]
- How will the followers of Jesus be known? [ Luke 6:43-45 ]
- What does Jesus mean by building a house with foundations? [ Luke 6:46-49 ]
- How does this relate to the text before the parable? [ Luke 6:47 ]
- Who are we seeking to follow?
- Do we treasures the kingdom or material wealth?
- Are we comfortable or do we desire to be righteous like God?
- Do we go out of our way to make people happy or do we proclaim the gospel?
- Who are our enemies? Who are the people that we do not like very much?
- Do we love them?
- What should we concentrate on before judging others?
- How can we build our “house” with a good foundation?