- What happened to the Centurion’s servant? [ Luke 7:1-10 ]
- What was wrong with the window’s son? What did Jesus do for him? [ Luke 7:11-17 ]
- Why did John the Baptist’s servants go to find Jesus? [ Luke 9:19 ]
- What signs had God given that Jesus is the Messiah? [ Luke 9:21-22 ]
- What characterised John’s life?
- What was John’s teaching like? [ Luke 9:24 ]
- What did he wear? [ Luke 9:25 ]
- What was he? [ Luke 9:26-27 ]
- Why are those that have heard the full gospel message greater than John? [ Luke 7:28 ]
- Why might the Jews have rejected John’s holy and simple living in the wilderness? [ Luke 7:33]
- Comparing John to other people, what would have been clearly different?
- Why might the Jews reject Jesus’ compassion and grace for the lost? [ Luke 7:34 ]
- Comparing Jesus to other people, what would have been clearly different about Jesus?
- How are John and Jesus similar? [ Luke 7:35 ]
- How did Jesus respond to John’s questions? What does this tell us about the character of God?
- From this passage, how might John’s and Jesus’ life be a challenge to us?
- We have been privileged with a message that was greater than John’s message. What should we do with this message? How should we live our lives?