- Who was this letter written to? [ Philippians 1:1 ]
- What does Paul say about the Philippians? [ Philippians 1:3-7 ]
- What dangers face the church at Philippi? [ Philippians 2:3-4, 2:14, 3:2-3, 3:17-18 ]
- Why might Paul be addressing two women in the church? [ Philippians 4:2 ]
- What does Paul mean by agreeing in the Lord?
- Who are these two women? [ Philippians 4:3 ]
- What does rejoicing in the Lord imply within this context? [ Philippians 4:4 ]
- How can they show reasonableness? [ Philippians 4:5 ]
- What should motivate them to be reasonable? [ Philippians 4:5 ]
- How should they live their lives? [ Philippians 4:6 ]
- What is promised them and how will this help? [ Philippians 4:7 ]
- What should they be focused on, what should they look for? [ Philippians 4:8 ]
- How should the Philippians behave? [ Philippians 4:9 ]
- How might the church today struggle in a similar way as those in Philippi did?
- Where might disagreements start?
- What should we focus, rather than ourselves?
- How should we resolve disagreements?
- Why do we struggle to always rejoice in the Lord?
- How should the presence of the Lord cause us to behave?
- How should we live our lives?
- What is offered those that trust the Lord with themselves?
- What should we be seeking after?
Why not come and join us at a Growth Group and study the Bible with others.