- Who has the LORD been addressing? [ Isaiah 46:3, 46:8, 46:12 ]
- Where will the LORD put his salvation? [ Isaiah 46:13 ]
- Who is the LORD addressing in this passage? [ Isaiah 47:1, 48:1 ]
refers to a group of people as a woman.)
- What were the Babylonians sent to do? [ Isaiah 47:6, 48:10 ]
- What did the Babylonians do that is causing the LORD to act? [ Isaiah 47:6-7 ]
- What will the LORD do with the Babylonians? [ Isaiah 47:1-4, 47:11, 47:14-15 ]
- What sort of people are the people of Israel? [ Isaiah 48:4-5, 48:8 ]
- Why is the LORD about to take action? [ Isaiah 48:9-11 ]
- What is the LORD about to do? [ Isaiah 48:20 ]
- From this passage, who is the LORD? [ Isaiah 47:4, 48:12-13, 48:17 ]
- From this passage and [ Daniel 5:30-31, Ezra 1:2 ], what does this scripture tell us about God’s sovereign plan and its certainty?
- How does this confirm the certainty of the final judgement and the final salvation?
- How are we similar to the people of Israel? (The Lord’s salvation is available to us in Jesus Christ, but as sinners we have many of the problems that the Israelites had.)
- How does [ Isaiah 48:22 ] point to our need for forgiveness in Jesus Christ?