- How is the LORD described and who is he addressing in the verses before this passage? [ Isaiah 42:5-9 ]
- Who is to sing the new song to the LORD? [ Isaiah 42:10-12 ]
- What is the subject of the song? [ Isaiah 42:12 ]
- Why should the people give glory to the LORD?
- What is the LORD about to do? Compare [ Isaiah 42:13-15, 17 ] and [ Isaiah 42:16 ].
- Who are the deaf and blind people? [ Isaiah 42:18-19 ]
- What is the LORD reminding them? [ Isaiah 42:24-25 ] What had they done?
- But, what will the LORD do for his people? [ Isaiah 43:1-7 ]
- What is the LORD’s message for those that do not accept him? [ Isaiah 43:8-13 ]
- What will the LORD do to the people of Babylon that had conquered Israel? [ 43:14-15 ]
- Why should the enemies of the LORD fear him?
- How does the LORD care for people, in terms of their sins and their salvation?
- Those that follow Jesus Christ are the LORD’s people. How should this passage cause us to behave?
- Our repentance?
- Our salvation?
- The LORD’s care for his people?