- What is waking up in [ Isaiah 51:9 ] ?
- What is the extent of the LORD’s power described in [ Isaiah 51:15 ] ?
- Who is told to wake up? [ Isaiah 51:17 ]
- What is wrong with God’s people? [ Isaiah 51:17-20 ]
- What is the LORD going to do with his wrath? [ Isaiah 51:22-23 ]
- Why are the people of Zion to wake up? [ Isaiah 52:1-2 ]
- What is the LORD going to do for his people? [ Isaiah 52:3-6 ]
- How should God’s people react to his salvation plan? [ Isaiah 52:7-9, 11 ]
- How will the people be rescued? [ Isaiah 52:10 ]
- Who will see this?
- Even though the people deserved their exile in Babylon, what did the LORD do?
- What does this tell us about the LORD?
- Why is the message of salvation that is given in this passage good news for God’s people?
- How are we similar to the Israelites that were taken away by the Babylonians?
- How should we respond to the LORD’s salvation plan for his people?