- How did Asa start his reign? [ 2 Chronicles 14:2-5, 14:11 ]
- What had the Lord said to Asa? [ 2 Chronicles 15:2, 15:7 ]
- What did Baasha king of Israel do to Judah? [ 2 Chronicles 16:1 ]
- How did Asa seek to defeat Baasha king of Israel? [ 2 Chronicles 16:2-3 ]
- Where did the gold and silver come from?
- What does this demonstrate about Asa’s thoughts and concern for God’s house?
- Did this plan work?
- What should Asa have done instead of buying another army to fight Israel? [ 2 Chronicles 16:8 ]
- Who had made a covenant with Israel?
- What did the Lord remind Asa of? [ 2 Chronicles 16:8-9a, 14:12-15 ]
- What was the Lord’s punishment for Asa? [ 2 Chronicles 16:9b ]
- How did Asa react to the Lord’s judgement of him? [ 2 Chronicles 16:10 ]
- When Asa was sick what should he have done? [ 2 Chronicles 16:12 ]
- What did the Lord do for Asa and the people when Asa was young?
- What could the Lord have done for Asa when he was old?
- What does God sending his messengers to Asa demonstrate about God?
- Judgement? Why is message of judgement also helpful?
- How might a new Christian be similar to the young king Asa?
- What potential danger might we might face as we become older?
- How should we react to God’s judgement of our sins?