- Who wrote this letter? [ 2 Timothy 1:1 ]
- Who did he write this letter to? [ 2 Timothy 1:2 ]
- Timothy was a seasoned missionary that had worked with Paul for sometime. What has Timothy been struggling with more recently? [ 2 Timothy 1:7-8 ]
- How long does Paul think he has left? [ 2 Timothy 4:6 ]
- What does Paul want Timothy to do? [ 2 Timothy 4:9 ]
- What could Paul’s motivation have been?
- Who has gone and who is left with Paul? [ 2 Timothy 4:10-11 ]
- How might Paul have felt concerning Demas?
- Why might Paul be mentioning these people to Timothy?
- Why is Luke significant in Paul’s life?
- Mark is thought to be an able writer in Greek. Given this and Paul’s request for books and parchments, what is Paul’s intent?
- Why might Paul have requested his cloak? [ 2 Timothy 4:13 ]
- What has Alexander done? Why is Paul mentioning him to Timothy? [ 2 Timothy 4:14-15 ]
- At his court trial, who was with Paul? [ 2 Timothy 4:16-17 ]
- What was Paul able to do in God’s strength?
- What is Paul convinced off? What is he focused on? [ 2 Timothy 4:18 ]
- Why is this useful encouragement to Timothy?
- How does Paul encourage us to continue to follow Jesus?
- What was he doing, even when he knew that he did not have very much time left?
- How was Paul affected by the church? How did Paul seek to help Timothy? How should we help each other?
- As Christians, who can we count on in our time of need?
- What can we be sure of? [ 2 Timothy 4:18 ]