- Why did John write this account of the gospel? [ John 20:30-31 ]
- Where was Jesus (the Word) at the beginning of time? [ John 1:1-4 ]
- What is the relationship between Jesus and God?
- How was the Universe and everything else created?
- How is Jesus the light of men?
- How did the darkness try to overcome the light? [ John 1:5 ]
- What is the darkness? What is the light?
- What had the apostle John seen in his lifetime?
- Why was John the baptist sent? [ John 1:6-7 ]
- How is John the baptist different from Jesus? [ John 1:8 ]
- Where was Jesus before he came into the World? How did he come into the World? [ John 1:1-3, 9, 14 ]
- How did people react differently to Jesus?
- Who rejected Jesus? [ John 1:10-11 ]
- What happens to those that receive Jesus? [ John 1:12-13 ]
- In seeing Jesus, what had John seen? [ John 1:14 ]
- How is Jesus related to God the Father?
- Who is Jesus?
- Where was Jesus before Mary gave birth to him?
- What was he doing beforehand?
- How did his people treat him when he came?
- When the apostle John saw Jesus, what did he see?
- Who do we see in Jesus’ life and teachings?
- Why can we trust Jesus? What has he done for us?