- What will happen to Jesus in the short-term future? [ Luke 22:14-23 ]
- What does he want his disciples to remember?
- What are the disciples concerned about? [ Luke 22:24 ]
- How is leadership in God’s kingdom different from rule on the Earth? [ Luke 22:25-27 ]
- What did Jesus say that the disciples would receive? [ Luke 22:28-30 ]
- FIX ME
- What is Satan’s plan for the disciples? [ Luke 22:31 ]
- Why will Peter’s faith not fail? [ Luke 22:32 ]
- When will Peter be able to strengthen the brothers? [ Luke 22:32 ]
- What does Peter promise to do? What does Jesus know will happen instead? [ Luke 22:33-34 ]
- How did God care for the disciples at the start of their service with Jesus? [ Luke 22:35 ]
- How will their lives change in the short-term future? [ Luke 22:36 ]
- Why will it be more difficult for the disciples?
- What will happen to Jesus? [ Luke 22:37, Isaiah 53:12 ]
- Despite the lack of time Jesus has left with his disciples, what is he concerned about?
- What does this suggest concerning God’s care for his people?
- How should leadership in the church be different from the world?
- What should we be seeking to do for each other?
- What reward awaits those who follow Jesus in faith? (What had the disciples given up?)
- Satan demanded to have Peter. What does Satan seek to do to those that follow God?
- Why is Satan unable to do this? How is this applicable to God’s people in general?